Tuesday, June 15, 2010

:)

i am in such a happy mood today. well, not exactly but im better than previous days i had in unisel. i never said that i hated here. for me, there is nothing wrong with unisel. it is just i begin to feel kind of homesick. i miss my family, my room, my house and also my air conditioner. yes, i admit that i need my air conditioner. i've been sleeping in aircon since i was 3. can you imagine not to have aircon switch on while you sleep after 15 years doing so? it is kinda hellish for me frankly. what to say? i have told you guys many times, i am a spoiled brat :P but that is one of the "sacrifice" that i willing to take to succeed in life. chewah. haha. but it is true. right now, i only focus on making my baba and mama proud. that is all i want to do. they have done alot of things for me and now is the time for me to repay what they have given me throughout my life.

our family have their ups and downs and we still face those problem till this very day. so, i hope that atleast i can ease their burden by not financially since they still gave me pocket money, hehe but through moral and emotional support. i dont have the heart anymore to see their disappointed faces that caused by me. i want to pass with flying colours and make them proud to have a daughter like me. even though i know they always feel proud of me :)

ouh wait, i never told you about why am i so happy today eh? haha. well, i just found out that foundation students will have their mid term break on 10th of July for a week! yes bebeh, a week! ahaha. how am i not happy about this? its like hearing that you just got a million dollar check from anonymous!well, i am exaggerate a little bit arent i? fine, alot! haha. omg, i cant wait to go back to my be..... uhuk2 family. i kid i kid. how i miss my family so much. :)

till then,
syaza kamarudin