Friday, February 4, 2011

Yes, you're a babe.



Soooo, i just realised that i had posted 66 entries throughout the years i've had a blog. not too shaby for a passive blogger. how long has it been? i've made this blog at the end of 2008. which means its been 2 years already. i am so proud of myself that i actually continue blogging for all these while. i am not a person that sticks to one thing. i know, bad of me but that is how i am. so, it is quite an acheivement in having a blog for a full two years and maybe for many years to come.

I said that i would write an entry on the days i went to Kuantan. let's just forget about the days okay? i went there and it was raining the whole freaking damn day! I was stuck in the hotel room for almost 24 hours. the only time i went out was when we, my parents and I was so hungry and went out to grab a bite. other than that, watching tv and doze off. Actually the thing i was eager the most when we went to Kuantan was to buy crabs, red crabs, ketam batu. But due to the rain and it was actually quite far from the place we're staying, my dad said to buy it some other time. bummer :(

okay, the above paragraph was quite long for it to be an untold story to Kuantan. hehe.

Today, i went to watch Green Hornet in 3D. we went to Alamanda as it was the nearest to our house, which took like 10 minutes.i watched it with my sis, bro and sis-in-law. the movie was good. i can tell you that. no regrets watching it and spent RM17 for the 3D movie. Seth Rogen never failed in giving us or atleast me, his not-so-loyal-yet-quite-eager fan a good laugh. Jay Chou is a good actor too even though his English is something that is not to be proud of. I can't even understand half of what he's saying. But i can be dazed by his looks. ehem, (Syaza pervert) The fighting scenes, i can give it 7/10. but the car, damnit you, i'll kill a person for a piece of that metal.

It's all i guess. supposedly,i wanted to post about my sis and bro birthday in this entry, but i think i'll make a new entry for that.

alright then, toodles!

xoxo,
syaza kamarudin