Saturday, May 9, 2009

hey you!yes you!

i got a new phone, creatures!
oh yes i did. it was LG KF300. the first time i laid my eyes on the phone, i knew that will be my love of my life(metaphorecally [sp?]). i love it so much! the external looks really good and shiny and pretty and pretyy and pretty. yes. some might think im exegerating but im not.
before this, i was using sony ericsson K530i. i actually downgraded the phone in function section. the SE one has 3G ability but not the LG. and there are some other flaws in LG phone such the camera quality and a lil bit of this and that. other than tht, its perfect! i dont really using the camera or music player in my phone since i already have digital cam and mp3 as well as laptop.
so, im hunting for a phone that have the best design and colour and it seems that LG got everything that i needed and the price is affordable too!
well, actually at first i wanted to buy LG kf 350 aka icecream but then i changed my mind. its too expensive. im broke! well, im not using my money,its my dads but still, its too pricy and its not that pretty pon.lol
anyway, anyone listening to good girls go bad by cobra starship feat leighton meester? i love the song. that song has been my addiction for the past few days. and who would think leighton meester aka blair from gossip girl can sing? shocker! i recommend you to go and listen :)