Saturday, July 25, 2009

syaza the lazy bitch

hello everyoneeeeeee!
omg, i miss you guys! do you miss me? no? ouh, okay(run away).

wow, i thought dust bunny will grow on my blog since i havent update it for ages. sorry about that. there are few people ask me why i havent update my blog. frankly to say. i got no time at all(well, i do i was just plain lazy).besides, i will not be able to online during weekdays. dont ask me why. i jusk cant.(tears.) oh, another reason is because, well i just have no idea at all what im going to write here. everytime i got ideas to write about something2, theres always be obstacles. well, not that much of an obstacles but well, some issues if you need to put it in a lighter way.

"ouh, what the fork are you babbling about, bitch?"

"shut up you 'voice in my head'!you are not freakin real!"

GET ME A SHRINK THIS INSTANT! IM GOING INSANE!


yesterday was the day i thought it was hell! it was beyond hell! i had massive migrain, menstrual pain, and my back hurts like i was paralysed. yes, it may sound nothing to you or you even say im exeggerating,making things up. but im so freaking not! ok, so i was in pain and i consumed god knows how many pills but still the pain wont reduce. suddenly, when i did this just one thing, all my pain just fade away. just like that! you know what i did? I SIGNED IN TO MYSPACE. yes, as horrible as it may sound,myspace saved my life, metaphorically(sp?) im ashamed of it. yes i do.am i sane? tell me. am i sane? i dont think i am.

ANYWAY, my birthday is just around the corner babes! 19 august. put that on your reminder. i wont ask you to buy me presents, wishes form you guys would be more than enough. but if you insist on buying me presents, well...

I WANT MONEY$$$$! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!
(money is not even a thing =.=')

bole?ahahaha. im such a moneylover-whore.

ok, that is all. toodles everyone!