Friday, March 26, 2010

this is ridiculous!

i feel like babbling again. babble babble babble. alright so, life's pretty normal so far. apart from that i still cant manage to throw away the guilt on failing to make my parents proud of me. my SPM results sucks ass. clearly not what i expected. kinda ashamed of it, frankly. my parents did not show that they are disappointed in me but still, you can still feel it. i have an intuition that they put high hope in me to succeed and i bluntly disappoint them. but nothing i can do anymore that could change what that had been done. maybe i should just stop being so soppy and sissy all the time and just accept what had been done is done. ouh, i hate it so much.

damn i dont have anything to tell you guys. nothing productive lingering in my mind for this time being as i am getting so occupied cleaning the house, do the chores around the house because we have sent out maid home back to indonesia because my parents think that we do not need her services anymore as i will be going to uni in a few months and there will be no one in house anymore except for my parents. so, by the mean time im going to uni, i will be doing all the chores and frankly, i dont mind at all. but some of my friends said im too spoiled to do all the work. here's a scenes which went something like that

"how on earth or you going to survive without your maid syaza?"

"what's that supposed to mean? "

"you've been having a maid for all your life, who's going to clean up your room, clean the house and everything? you said it yourself that your mom is sick."

"well, i'm going to do all the work la, who else?"

(with a cynical look)"you, syaza? princess syaza would do all the work?ahah"

"are you trying as polite as possible to tell me that i am a spoiled little brat that can't do any work in the house?" (please say no)

"yes, exactly what i meant"

"cis kurang ajar. =.='"

i dont know why people think that im a spoiled brat. i am not! i dont sulk or mad if i didnt get what i want or things didt go my way. my parents taught me well that you cant possibly get anything you want. my parents are quite strict on certain things. but they do spoil us their children with material things.lol but other than that, no.and they teach us to be a better person and proudly i would say they did a good job on that. :)

alright then. i feel no mood on writing anymore. till next time!
toodles!