Sunday, March 29, 2009

eleh, senang jer.

okay, so yesterday and today, my dad taught me how to drive. and frankly, it's harder than i thought it would be. well, maybe because i thought it's a piece of cake(as if). first time i sat in the driver's seat, all kinds of emotion going through my veins, capillary, arteries yada yada yada.excitements, happy, anxious, nauseous, any possible emotions you could think of.


so, my dad taught me the basic first. clutch(spell betol x?), break, tekan minyak, gear, all sort of things.i was quite confident i can do it. i watched how it's function as my dad driving,it looked really flippin easy. so, the moment came, its my turn to drive. turn on the engine,check.tekan clutch, check. break turun, check. masuk gear 1, check. now, it leave for me to tekan the minyak.so, here it goes...



^*(&^$#%&^%&^%**(&(*^&%&^$#%$% bang! booom!boom!
(engine mati.)



"SYAZA, UR NOT SUPPOSED TO LET GO OF THE CLUTCH CEPAT SANGAT!!" my dad yelled at me as soon as the engine mati.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!" I said defending my self. (=.=')


grrr.screw you kancil!(i still love you, kancil ku sayang)


well, throughout the lesson,my dad yells at me everytime the engine died, i went too closely to the sidewalk, didnt stop when he told me to and some other things. strange is, i didnt cry!aha. i will definitely cry if my dad yells at me even die marah suam2 kuku jer. lol so, it was an achievement for me.


the first time driving a car wasnt that bad actually. my dad even said i was slightly better than my sister on her first day.. ego boost! ahaha. today, my dad taught me again. it went unbelievebly smooth.i drive about 30 km/h. i just cant believe it. and the engine just died twice!lol(note: engine died 5 to 6 times on my first try.) aww.&*im so proud of my self!


*(ko perasan tak bertempat, syaza.)


so, basically, my dad will teach me to drive every weekend until i become expert and only god knows when would that be, next month, or another month or even next year?we'll see.



and im going to driver's license after SPM!
together everyone... LAMBATNYAAAA.....!!!
yeah, i know.

what to do, my birthday on August. haishhh