Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

hey guys!
it's 2009 already!

wah!tak sangka eh.ahaha.
im going to be 17 in 8 months.
cant wait!

sorry, but i think im out of ideas what to write today.
but i still gonna update my blog since i havent write any for ages(well, 1 week to be exact).
its been one lazy from head the ass(?) week for me.
next week school will be start.
ouh, im scared to death.
well, not the school.ok yes its the school, literally.
countdown in 3 days, i will be form 5 student!
OMG! im not ready for this! im freakin scared.
SPM? whats that? i dont know what SPM means.
apa tu? Saya Peminat Mario??
someone please tell me what Spm means?
i think im getting amnesia or short term memory loss.
haishh. teruk betol la. i hope i'll be ready for this year.
wait, i cant HOPE. i NEED to be ready fot this year.
do i want to be a loser for the rest of my life? hell no la.
like my previous post.
i will be diligent no matter what happen this year!
yes, rajin syaza, rajin!

aishhh..
dah la.
i just to keep you guys updated jer.
i dont think i can update my blog as often as i did last year.
but i will try my best ok?
bye!

xoxo,
syaza kamarudin