Sunday, January 25, 2009

saya suka makan kacang

(muke bile nak start belajar biology, sejarah dan agama islam.lol)
3 posts in one day?wow syaza!im impressed!lol. yeah. ive posted another one. nak lepaskan geram almost a month tak post apa2 kan.hohohoho. above, thats how i look at this moment. mengantuk, buruk, penat, mata panda and banyak lah. u can see for your self how bad i look in those pics.
i cant sleep nowadays. i want to sleep but theres something block me from from doin it. it seems like this bloody thing dont want me to get some rest. i need some sleep and rest too! you know what prevent me from being normal? TEKANAN! yes, ive been stressful for this past few weeks. i didnt show it but it eating me inside already. i think i need a lot of happy pills and double lots of sleeping pills.no, not to suicide stupid!to sleep!duhh.
sorry guys, i have no idea what to write anymore. my mind froze just now. no idea to write anymore. ive just watched fireworks outside my house. try to snap some nice pics with my sony A350 but failed. why am i telling this? i dont know. stab me with your pencil if you dont like it.bla bla bla..
bye bye!