Saturday, February 21, 2009

confessions of a stupid teenager.

im impressed.
i really am.
im impressed on how a single message from your friend can turn your day around from happy to fucked up. im not naming names the one who sent it but that message really does hurt me. i dont know why it means so much to me. im crying as i type this entry. i was smiling 15 minutes earlier. i was happy 15 minutes earlier. i was ungloomy 15 mintes earlier.

i didnt hold any grudge on them but i just feel misplaced right on this moment. i love whoever he/she is. i do. God, please make this feeling go away. i hate it so much. i know he/she didnt mean to.i'm sure. why am i such a sissy? always cry for stupid things, cry for something thats not worth crying for.

God, give me strength. i really need that desperately. i cant hold on much longer. i want to be stronger and as bad as it may sound, i want to be HEARTLESS.

p/s: no, no one breaks my heart neither from boys nor girls. im just hurt by someone that i care.

I STILL LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT.THAT IS MY PROMISE AND keeping my words is my middle name.

p/s2; don't worry, this feeling will pass after a few hours.i'll be back to normal in no time.