Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i am a jelous type.

yes. i do think i am. i've been jelous to everyone i knew. friends particularly. it seems that i just cant stand when someone has something more and better than me. i'll give you some examples of how 'multiracial' my jelousy are

example 1
branded stuffs. if my friend have for example roxy purse. i'll be flippin jelous! i mean real jelous! even the one with the roxy purse is perfectly harmless, as she didnt show any sign of braging or whatsoever, i still will be really jelous of her. i will want to buy something more branded or more pricy than hers.

example 2.
i'll be really jelous when someone smarter than me. i know i know, everyone does but my situation is kinda different than anyone else(maybe). if someone is smarter than me, i'll feel insecure and STUPID. note the capital letters please. yes. i do feel stupid. do you guys too? i dont know how to elaborate it any further. i will be just really jelous and sometimes i will cry just because of how i think how stupid i am even i know i am not that stupid of a person.

example 3.
im jelous of people with slim figure. im a chubby and flabby lady with loads of unwanted waste products inside of me.LOL. but im not real fat as in obesity. im just full. yes. so, when i see someone with slim and attractive figure and then look at myself, my self esteem will fall dooowwwnnnn to the drain. i envy them. really envy. they look so...kurus. but im not even a glance of jelousy to anorexic people. in fact, i pity them. i just want to throw fries or burger to them. seriously. anorexic?disgusting!

example 4
i envy people with talents. i've seen my friends with their talent. some of them really good in photography, art, singing, dancing, socializing and even make others pretty! while me, still searching of what im good at. sometimes i wonder do i have talents? i believe i do, yes i do hae talent or talents . maybe i just havent discover it yet.maybe soon.

ouh!i've already really no mood to write anymore. i think 4 examples would be enough right?
so, tell me? do you think its normal of am i just over react with it? thank you.tata!doodles!

xoxo
syaza kamarudin