Sunday, May 30, 2010

unisel?

first time post a blog in unisel. wuhuu! im excited okay. i dont know i just do. it's like the first time i got my own handphone, only better than that. yes, better.

korang percaya ke apa aku cakap kat atas ni? kalau korang percaya mmg korang bukan kawan aku. ahahaha.

at first i thought i wanted to post new entry when i get back home to manjung because well, i dont really think i will get any idea to blog. i need like specific place and time for me to blog. by that i mean i need to be in my room for me to blog. for all the ideas to pour from my head to my fingertips then into this bloody computer. not literally mind you. lol. see, look how awful my karangan sounds like. anyway, im here not to entertain you. im here just to express my feeling s through blog and expend my knowledge and certain things. fully that.

cewah! haha. palehotak kau la expend knowledge hang. tulis pon merapu. pigidah!

alright2. im here today is to tell you guys about my few days in unisel. for me, its been fun so far. nothing happen to me yet that makes me despise unisel. well, it just one little...... wait no. there isnt any problem. everything is fine. but, ouh! apart for their heat it is. damn its hot in here. unbearable i should say. panas yang amat. for the first night im here. i cant even sleep. too hot. thank god the next day my dad brought a stand fan for me. so, i think i'll cope for a year.

ouh, and a thing. our house seriously need a refrigerator! like this instant. freakin necessity sial. i need my daily dosage of ice. you know as in ICE FREAKING CUBE! most of you guys know right that i am a hantu ais. i'll be all soft and clingy whenever i didnt get my ice.and then add in the weather to the equation. lagi macam nak mati.

damn, i write too long already and i have no idea what i write. nevermind, continue...

but you know what i like here? their timetable. its soo awesome okay. we only have classes from monday till thursday only. we dont have any class on friday. that means, i can go home on thursday evening! wuhhu beat that!

alright. need to cut it short. till next time!

p/s: sorry for my bad grammar or i should say whole essay. haha. in a rush babe. no time to check everything.

BYE!