Saturday, January 29, 2011

Don't come near Syaza, she might bite.

guess what bebeh? i've been told that our semester break will be extended for another week! Another freakin week! 7 days! 168 hours! 10080 minutes! 604800 seconds! but on second thought, it's not that much of a day but still seven extra days! how esthatic i am! so, by mean, i'll be back in UNISEL on the 6th of February. Bolehlah, it's better than i have to go back to Uni on the 30th, Monday and then already going back home on Wednesday. Waste of my time and energy that way.

Alright, so nothing much happen. i told my parents my Semester 2 result which is suck, and they took it quite well,more or less. The result actually came out like 3 days ago but i kept holding back in telling them my result in fear they will deffo screaming, yelling, throwing tantrums at me, okay that may be a bit exagerating but you get the idea. But hey, they still screaming but not as bad as i expected. lol. Looks like i worry for a full 3 damn days for nothing.

WHAT? HOW IS MY RESULT? MY CGPA?

well, i can tell you, of course if you wanted to know, but then i have to kill you :)

yeah, it's better if I don't tell you my result. Nothing good came out from me telling you my result, except if you enjoyor indulge in other people's misery that is. And if you do, then you must be a very unstable young lad or better say lunatic you crazy bitch! uhuk uhuk. Better seek help. I have some shrinks that i can recommend to you. I tell you, they're very good. Look how they changed me to howl i am now, (okay maybe i am not the best example) but yes, if you want, PM me. ;) okay dont, im just kidding.


p/s ; i'll be in Kuantan for 2 days, Monday and Tuesday. I might have interesting things to write by then.

Toodles!

xoxo,
Syaza Kamarudin.