Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i am alive!

i can feel my blog getting rusty. i can even see those spider webs at the corner of the screen. okay maybe not but still, it's been ages aint it? i feel so ashamed.

i am so sorry blog that i left you without any post. it's not that i abandon you or anything. maybe i do, okay maybe not. sayang, you need to understand my circumstances. i am quite busy nowadays, assignments were like water running through the longkang. too much, baby. bloggy baby, jangan la merajuk, see! i post an entry specially for you! i promise okay, i wont left you like i did before!

OMG SYAZA! SHUT THE FROST UP! YOU DONT DESERVE TO TALK OR WRITE ANYMORE. OKAY JUST KIDDING, YOU CAN, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO NOT LET YOU WRITE.

huh?

well, okay. i think it is enough for now for a starter entry for 2011.
wutt wutt, can you believe it? its 2011 already?my baby bloggy is 3 years old already. how mummy proud of you :')

babbling babbling babbling..

alright. that is all for now. i'll be updating later about my ridiculous, absurd, boring, unworthy life, if you call that a life.

toodles!

p/s : i am on my semester break now. how my life seems so exci..... oh wait. nahhh

xoxo,
syaza kamarudin