Thursday, January 20, 2011

this is a title

hello lovely people of the earth.

I'M IN SERI KEMBANGAN NOW. WELL, THAT'S A BUMMER.

my semester break is 2 weeks, okay. so, i thought and hoping i might be spending my holiday at Perak, those whole two damn freaking awesome week. but but but... everything shattered into pieces, my hope that is.

A week in Manjung seems like a day to me. happened so fast. i want to sleep at my comfy comfy bed and rolling rolling on that bed like its mine, wait, it is mine. err. anyway, yes, i am in Seri Kembangan now, Equine Park to be exact and i feel like a loser i tell you. not much of a loser but a bum. yes, a bum. you know, BUM as in butt, ass, crack whatever you call. but don't ask me why i can relate myself to a bum. i don't know the answer either, frankly.

Lets just ignore what i wrote up there okay? it just need to be there.

where was i again, oh yah!

i don't think telling about my freakin holiday will be an exciting story to tell. main reason is i don't have an exciting story to tell. my 1 week holiday is fine but unproductive.

my laptop was sent to the lappy clinic as my lappy mappy was sick :( he got virus infection from some douchebag named email. poor him. but he's fine now! fast, clean, healthy as ever! :)

up there also, yup. you should ignore that as well.

so, for a day or two, i didn't have my lappy with me so i occupied my time with READing. I LOVE READING. i do but i don't READ as often as i used to. but when my mood to READ blasting, i READ. i mean i really READ. do i need to capitalize whenever i write READ? yes, compulsory. what for? i have no ikea eh, idea. so, for the 3 to 4 days where i occupied myself with books, i've read ;

1) STEPHEN KING - Everything's Eventual
2) CHARLOTTE BRONTE - Jane Eyre (old book i tell you, ancient!)
3) JUDITH MCNAUGHT - Until You

not gonna explain more about the books but let me tell you one thing, Stephen King is the best horror author i've ever discover.

So, now i'm going to read this one book. Know what it's called? of course you don't. i'll be scared if you do know what the book is.

Gosh, i am such a babbling WH***.

Its Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah. A non - fiction book. oh, boy! one thing to ask from you guys. Wish me luck reading this book. i am pretty sure i gonna need those lucks! i am not good with non-fiction books okay. they're just seem so dull. wait, look whose calling a thing 'dull'. it's like a pot calling kettle black.
p/s : please don't runaway. i give you candy. nak?
p/s/s: im going to see my nephew tomorrow! wutt wutt! :D


xoxo,
syaza kamarudin