Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i do accept advice from you

i havent told you eh that i had just cut my hair 2 weeks ago.


aha..yup. i cut my hair. what style??


SUPERMARIO MUSHROOM HAIRCUT!







aha..nahh.
its a bangs.
ala katie holmes previous hair ..hee..
but the bangs still short.

i really like my hair now.
maybe because i just love my hair short.
long hair makes me uncomfortable.


well, one more thing.
there's one particular person told me that my blogs are crap?
i don't even know this creature!
let me define the crap she's talking about; unimportant, uneducational,really bad, clueless, uninteresting.
who are you want to judge me?
suka hati la aku nak buat blog!
aku susahkan ko ker?
u want me to write blogs about education? about add math? bahasa melayu ?physics?
how bout you do it yourself then since my blog is crap.
u told me that writing blog just wasting my time?
its my freakin time.not yours.
if you think your time is so precious, then why bother sending me messages telling me that my blog is crap?
fyi, i made this blog to express my feelings, my interest, my excitement .i didnt made this blog to brag about myself!
sudah2..
enough already.
ni baru waste of time tulis blog about you.sighh..
anyway, i do realise my blog is crap and i can take advice from anyone if they tell me nicely and politely. you can tell me what i should do to make my blog better and un-bad. i wont mad because i do want to change it for better. i accept advice and a piece of mind of yours as long as it acceptable.