Monday, December 22, 2008

im nuts!

i havent update my blog for a week i guess.
i dont know.
this time its not i'm busy or anything.
its just because i'm...LAZY
it looks like my passion, my enthusiam, my mood to write blog just fading away day by day.
that cant be happening. i need to post blog. that the only way i cant improve my essay writing or even to occupy my time.
OH NO! what am i gonna do? blehh, there's nothing i can do right?
let it be lah, i write blog when i want to.
some people might say...

"cheh, kata dah x der mood.syaza ni x payah tulis blog pon x pe.nothing interesting pon in her blogs.just waste of time"

OR

"ala, syaza dah x der mood nak buat blog? x best la macam tuh."

big LOL.

WELL, i highly doubt that there even a person tht think my blog like wht i write above big LOL tuh. its either they hate my blog or they just didnt even care about it.

am i right?

lalala..

i want no body no body but you!
i want no body no body but you!
(meroyan sebentar.harap maaf)


anyway, new year is just around the junction!
speking of new year, harapan tahun ni tak tercapai pon.
i just dont have the enthusiasm to fulfill my resolution.
so, i wont have any resolution for year 2009.
do not, i repeat DO NOT ask me what my resolutions are.

(self tallking..again)
SYAZA; syaza, you are such a loser. u just sit ON your butt and do nothing.patutlah ko gemok tak kurus-kurus.

SYAZA2; =.=' ko diam la! biarlah aku gemok!aku panggil mak aku kang! ;(
blehhhhhh...
tell me tell me tell me
something i dont know,
something i dont know ,
something i dont know,
(keratan lirik lagu tell me something i dont know dari selena gomez)