Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Watch Oh My God! Latest Hindi Movie Online - 2008




Oh My God Movie Story Review:

After Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic , the tortuous God Tussi Great Ho and the hellish Hello , Oh, My God!! is yet another tale of divine intervention in the life of a protagonist who prays to God but doesn’t want His help at the cost of his morals.

Vinay Pathak plays Rajendra Dubey, a salesman with big dreams of becoming another Ambani someday. He has many money-making schemes that no one seems interested in. His wife ( Divya Dutta ) prays to the almighty for help. And lo and behold, God ( Saurabh Shukla ), dressed in all white, comes down himself to hand over bags of money to Dubey and also munch on some fast food and confectionary during His earthly sojourn.

Despite God’s repeated attempts to help him, Dubey, the simpleton with firm values, fails to see the cues. Finally, when wads of money are thrust upon Dubey, the man feels pangs of conscience.

With its honest, holier-than-thou protagonist, ‘Oh My God’ tries to drive home a good moral message that gets diluted in the morass of its plot-holes. The sequences in which God keeps reappearing before Dubey in different avatars get repetitive after some time. Though Pathak plays his part with conviction, you notice that the actor stands a serious risk of getting typecast in guy-next-door kind of roles. Sourabh Shukla provides some comic relief as the God that pampers his taste buds. Divya Dutta is brilliant as Dubey’s supportive wife.

All in all, a ho-hum film that could be avoided even if the ticket is God-sent.

Watch Oh My God! Hindi Movie Online:

Oh-my-god Part-1

Oh-my-god part-2

Oh-my-god part-3

Oh-my-god part-4

Oh-my-god part-5

Oh-my-god Part-6