Wednesday, August 19, 2009

happy birthday to me.

eheheh.. im legally 17 everyone! well, legal lah sangat. but i felt so much mature now. i felt like being 17 is a new responsibility for me to be more responsible and respectful to my self as well to others. oh, i felt so old! anyways, thank you baba for buying me new SWATCH fo my birthday. i promise you that i will take good care of my swatch. i wont drop my swatch in the toilet bowl again. i solemnly swear. :) thank you baba!i love you so much! and to mama, thank you for the perfume. i really need one since my perfume nak dekat habis.eheh. i love you too mama! and abang yarz! thanks for the 50 dollars. i know you not that good in buying presents so, i really appreciate that 50 . :) and kak liz. im still waiting for your present! eheh.


well, at 12am sharp on 19th august 2009, i got knocks on my door and theres baba and mama wishing me happy birthday and gave me kisses. awww.. i love you guys so much! and then i got a call from my brother, abg yarz, then my sis, kak liz. also got a message from kak alis, abg yarz's fiancee. and lastly from kak liz's boyfie. :) and i got countless messages from you guys,me friends! it mean so much to me. thanks a lot.


so, my family and i celebrated my birthday by what else, eat cakes la!we all went to secret recipe and order three pieces of cakes. yeah. we dont buy whole cake. everyone in my family try to cut down some sugar. i got to choose what cakes i want. so, i chose chocolate indulgance, raspberry cheese and chocolate chip walnut. yummy! then after that, we went for our dinner in our favourit diner, lead view hotel. i'll put some pictures.