Saturday, August 29, 2009

latest addiction

we meet again, people of the earth.

let me introduce you guys to my latest and current addiction.


IT'S COBRA STARSHIP !<3<3>

seriously babes, i just cannot get enough of them. their music, their style, their faces, every single thing of them are like drugs to me! i mean, it is really hard to put this in words since there's no words to describe the way i am feeling when i listens to their songs. i would listens to their song and forget about everything around me. i pluck in earphones and maximize the volume and walah!im completely high!

so much of an addiction eh? trust me, when i am addict with something, i will be completely head over heels for it. i experienced my first addiction is when i was 13. i was watching mtv at tat time, and then song stickwitu came out and BAMM! i was addicted to THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS. yes, them. i would listened to their songs every single day and not getting bored. my dekstop wallpaper would be their pictures as well as my handphone wallpaper. it dindt help reduce my fanatics over them when my bestest friend, FIRA was 100 times fanatical over them. i dont know wether she still love PCD or not but for me, it was history :) but i still like them though.

ok ok, back to cobra starship. OMG! i am completely crazy over themmmmmmm!!! yes, i love them and i am not exagerating! last few months, i was just lurking around the web.(yes, i lurk. =.=') and bumped into one of their song, which is good girl gone bad. i fell in love with that song on the spot! then, i felt like the voice of the lead singer sounds familiar. i google them and found out they are the one that sing songs like the city at wat and guilty pleasure. my favourite songs a year ago!still am actually.

by that, my google search begin...

yes, when i am obsessed with certain band i would google them and read EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. from pictures to articles, to gossips and videos! they got videos that they record from their tour and others.they are sooo funny! (oh god, i sounded like creepy little stalker.oh wait! i am).

i have put lots and lots of their videos into my handphone so that i can watch them when i am bored or something. what else, ouh, yeah my handphone wallpaper will be no other them COBRA STARSHIPP!!muahahah(not funny bitch!) and then and then my ringtone also cobra starship. errr... my message ringtones also cobra starship. blablablaaa.....

arghh.. i think need to stop writing. if i continue, this entry will be really bore to read as it is not boring enough already. haishh.

and for your guys with perverted and "gatal" minds. i give you the lead singer of cobra starship band


*FAINT*

anyway, here are some songs that i recommend you to listen. :)

1. this city at war .2.guilty pleasure 3. good girl go bad 4. hot mess 5. you're not in on the joke 6. wet hot american summer 7. the church of hot addiction

number 3-6 are from their latest album HOT MESS.


ENJOY!


P/S: sorry fo my immature and childish usage of english language. im trying to improve here. dont judge me please? :)