Thursday, April 8, 2010

advance warning.

after this moment, my entry will PROBABLY be kind of sad, emo, angst, heart broken etc etc. you know the deal so, i am just giving you an advance warning not to hate me after this. i am not saying that it will definitely be like what i stated above. just maybe because right now i have no intention at all to be giddy, happy, or comfortable.


i feel like i let my family down, i let my parents down and most of all i let myself down. frankly, i feel so devastated and disappointed in myself. i really confuse in what i am going to do with my life. heard that few of my friends got the interview for the course they want. i'm so happy for them :') just another step and they will positively be in universities they choose. how lucky of them. as for me, let faith lead me. i feel nausea just thinking about this. that is what you get for not trying hard enough syaza. that is what you deserve, and you shouldn't regret it. it is too late for that. yes, it is right?


alrighty then. my mind just blank right now. i'm thinking of writing persuasion letter after this.i don't think it will help though. but worth a try right?


p/s : i am writing this not to gain your sympathy.no offense babe. i have no intention at all. i'm just expressing what i had in mind. that is all. but please don't take this the wrong way.


I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3