Wednesday, April 7, 2010

another crappy emo session

i got this unpleasant feeling in my stomach. u know? they called it butterflies in your stomach i think. feeling like you want to throw up, your palm sweaty, got no appetite, you can't keep your mind off certain things. you feel like crying, you're moody all the time. well, it happens to me right on this moment! lately, i have been getting this much frequent as i used to. and i hate it, but you know what, hate is an understatement, I LOATH IT!

i bet everyone have been through this. i dont know why im telling you this. i just need to get it out of my chest, right here right now. because if i didnt, i dont know how i can bear with it anymore. i might burst into tears the whole fucking night. trust me, i've done that few times and its not a pretty sight the next morning it is. with those baggy red eyes, red nose, swollen face, husky voice. one of my flaws is that i cant control my sympathy, empathy, sadness, emotional state to sum it up very well. if i want to cry, i'll cry. i can control my anger perfectly mind you. just the crying part. damn thats hard.

back to the first paragraph, the butterflies in the stomach part. okay, why am i getting those damn thing today? because today it hit me that i might never getting into IPTA . i got no chance with my SPM result i think. its not that my results are bad. but its not in flying colours. IPTS overflows me with dozens of offering letters but they did not have the course that i wanted. so, better not take it if you are going to learn something that you are not interested in. i dont want to regret it later.

by that, i lost hope in IPTA. i feel like crying right now and maybe i will after this. :') but, i wont give up that easily. so, what if i didnt get IPTA, its not like my life would be over. (but i still pray hard for me to get IPTA.) i have made my choice to continue for STPM. yes, i will. i'll study harder and better in STPM. but, i rather being in IPTA. if somehow i got into IPTA, i will never ever take advantage of it. i promise.

damn that's alot of IPTA there.lol

anyway, that is all for now.

xoxo,
syazy