Friday, April 30, 2010

sigh

clearly not what i expected. i dont even remember i put this course in my upu form. teknologi maklumat? what exactly do they teach and what do i learn? ya Allah, i dont know what to think. thank you Allah for giving me the opportunity to pursue my studies. i am truly grateful. it is just that i dont think i will be going there. u know, UTHM. nothing against the uni. this is just not the course i want. i cant learn something that i dont have interest in. i really just cant. i took science stream during my high school and look how i end up? i just cant repeat the same mistakes i did before.i cant bear it anymore.i havent told my parents yet about this. maybe tomorrow. sigh. god please give me strength to live the life that you gave to me. i really need those, badly.