Sunday, October 19, 2008

introduction to something you call boredom

WELCOME TO SYAZAFALL'S BLOGSPOT PEOPLE!
hey. well let see. what should i do right now? am i supposed to intro myself or just get to the blog thingy. oh god!im merepek-ing.lol ok, for my first blog, let me introduce myself.

name; syaza
age; currently 16 (2008)
country; malaysia
state; perak
interest; i have no idea

ok.... i think this this 'let me tell you about me' thing is BORING! so, yeah. i should stop.
how bout i tell you why i registered in this blog site. frankly, i dont even know. i read other people's blog and i found it quite intersting.its fun! so,(sorry, i used lots 'so' words.cant help it) 15 minutes ago, i brave myself(yeah right) and registered in here. and now i have a blog site.how EXCITING!(not). well, i dont care if there's no one would even wants to read my blog..
i personally would post blog just to stay sane and keep my minds from other thing. i do also think that posting blogs would help me express myself because trust me. i suck in expressin myself. so, yeah. im run out of words to write. see! not even close to 100 words i lost idea to write.. well done syaza. lol. i do talk rubbish. sangat suka cakap merepek. i talk about unimportant things and thats what all my blogs ganna fill with.

so, (again!) thats all. do you know that i actually supposed to revise add math for my exam tomorrow? yeah that is what i SHOULD do, but NO, i do blog instead. very impressive.aha. well, that is all. i will hardest as i can to write a blog everyday. i will still write even no ones read it. ;)
so, (=.=') yah.. i should stop this instant. bye!