Monday, October 27, 2008

perez oh hilton

oh perez hilton. what damaged did you did to me. what did you did(?) to me? i'm crazy bout you.. well not you just your website but still. you make me CRAVE for freakin more! your sarcasism just makes my brains rotate 180 degrees. oh yes perez oh yes. the way you called miley 'the teen slut' just made my day more happy than ever. the way you say about vanessa hudgen just make me love you(your site) even more! you just know what to say. even sometimes i think u OTT but still made my day. oh perez, thank god that ur gay. coz if not i will definitely freakin f**k you!!(NOT!). lol.. still, thank you perez for making that website and keep on rocking! im gonna be your follower as long as you dishing miley and vanessa and stay with your sarcastic attitude!
p/s; dont kill me for writing this blog. its just for fun!;D