Saturday, November 1, 2008

emo'ing for a minute..or two

ANGER is an ugly thing. not just ugly but freakin scary too.
people get angry when someone makes them angry
but how if suddenly it come to you without any reasonable explanation.
like what im going through right now.
i feel like want to punching someone without any particular reasons.
suddenly it hits me.
is this the effect of holding your grudge towards someone you hate for a long period of time?
the hatred that been in your damn body and never express it to anyone?
i am a person that keep things to myself.
i dont tell anyone about my problem except to whom i really trust.
even so, i dont tell tht person all of it.
just minor of what i feel.
i dont think that telling your problem will fix anything.
thats what my point of view.
and now,
i feel like all of this
already eating and chewing me alive!
i try to be the happiest dummy you would ever meet.
thats just me.
outside you'll find me very easy to talk to and will not show her sour face.
when im alone, i tend to entertain myself by daydreaming to keep my self from thinking other things.
sometimes i cry just because 'just because'.
oh, im getting insane!
should i consult a shrink?
should i?
i will still be me, the 'keep to herself' person.
so, the one who knows me. dont be shock if suddenly i explode
coz sooner or later i will.
im just like a time bomb machine.
and its look like im running out of time.
p/s; dont worry guys. even if i explode. it will be 1 in 16 years time.
it dont come easily. ;)