Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHAT A SUNDAY MORNING I TELL YOU

i woke up 7.00 in the morning today and its sunday!its one hell of a record for me. oh yes.lol. i woke this early so i can accompanied my mom to pasar tani. its my first time went to pasar tani. ;) its not that bad actually. i thought pasar tani would be very dirty and smelly with all the meat from the butcher, fish from all sizes. but looks like i was freakin wrong. it seems nice. well, not like shopping complex or anything(obviously), but its clean. no smell of anything unpleasent. but one thing, i wont go to that pasar tani again. there are lots of mothers and teacher there.oh yes.aha. today i bumped to cikgu rusina, my physics teacher.she's really popular for her unbelievebly sarcasism and im like OMG!! where to run? where? she's in front towards me and my mom is behind me. so, im stuck! what a nightmare. its not like i dont want to see her but not with my condition at that time. she always see me in tudung and baju kurung sekolah. then suddenly she will see me in shorts, short sleeves tshirt, x der tudung, with black nail polish. what she will think about me. i've always been a good student(not the sulker one, mind you) in front of her. and i want to keep it that way (i guess). she's getting near and near me. i was about to greet her then she just walk straight besides me. like not even a single slightest GLARE. i was froze for a second. she didnt see me? seriosly, she didnt saw me?OK. SHE DIDNT SAW ME!. thats a good news right. aha. and im like oh yeah oh yeah! im not noticable! im not noticable??
WAIT! that cant be right. im unnoticable!thats not a good thing. am i always unnoticable by other people? x boleh jadi! i want people to notice me! or maybe she just didnt recognised me. yeah maybe that after all, like i said. i didnt wear tudung at that time. yeah, MAYBE.ok, i do think im exagerate a lil bit just noW, sorry! but still, im noticable! im not invisible. i want people to take notice of me. but i do sometimes think that i live by someone else shadow. but that's a total different story. might write about it another time.. thats all peeps! bye bye darlings!