Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday morning

sunday morning.
yeah, im blogging and i didnt mandi yet.
ala.mandi lambat sikit apa salahnyer.
bukan selalu.
cuti baru 2 hari and i started to feel bore.
how am i supposed to survive for another 1 and a half month?
adoii.
syaza, ko mmg loser la.(sorry i talk to myself a lot)
already miss my friends.
fira, khirtham, put, sheryna, etc etc etc.
time fly fast when we want them to stop ticking and vice versa.

so now, every evening, to waste my precious time i will cycling around my taman 2 or 3 times with my earphone stuck in my ears . yes peeps. EVERY EVENING.
gile boring punya pasal.
and it seems that i kinda enjoy cycling alone without anyone bothers about me.
it keeps my mind off the fuckin things that i hate too.

so, yeah. anyone duduk area taman desa bayu.
come and join me!
it think its okay to have a company once in a while.