Tuesday, November 11, 2008

low self esteem?? i think so

currently; eating fries and listening to the academy is..., about a girl
today, i got my english exam paper.
and you know what?
it sucks! fuckin sucks. i mean real sucks la..
if there's another word that can replace sucks in higher grade of suckness, i will use that word.i will use that word as many as possible to indicate how suck i am!
i mean okay, i maybe can get atleast A2 and A1 really not what i even consider to get.
but then again. i just got B3. yeah babes, B3. freakin 71%.
how am i supposed to be an english teacher if my english not even reach to A2 standard?
thats really pathetic of me. lately, ive been reconsidered of even be an english teacher. i think i want to change my ambition.
but... oh god, i dont know.
english has been my interst since i was little.
i thought i was good in english but now, i've been think about it lately that maybe i'm not as good as i think i am. but, screw it la! i still have a year to improve my english!
bla bla bla.. if i still sucks in english, there's still many options i can choose. maths teacher maybe? some people sais that maths teacher are the sexiest one!LOL