Monday, November 24, 2008

perfectly unfortunate


twilight keluar 27 nov.
cant wait!like seriously.
ahaha..
tp2 nak tgk dengan fira.
but she said she'll be in kl on tht date.
aish!!
fira, tgk dengan aku!;D
kalau x bole, tgk dengan my and aefa jer la. ;(


btw, i learnt new words/phrases today!;)
first, chuffed to bits- means that you are thrilled or excited about certain things
second, bo-donka-donk - means a very curvy womens behind.


lol. i just laughed when i heard the second word when i watched a clip from ellen degeneres when hugh laurie was her guest tv show.


speaking of hugh laurie, isnt he's the most charming guy ever? even he's already old but he is really good in what he's doing and i admire him as an actor. i love his sarcasam and enthusiasm in HOUSE. just perfect.
and one more thing,do you know that i FELL!
yes, i fell.how unfortunate and clumsy of me.
i was in a tennis court stadium in ipoh.
why im doing there?
just read my previous blog.
anyway, my mom asked me to take mineral bottle from the car.
so, i have to walk all the way to the car park which its outside the stadium.
while i was listening to mysic i didnt realise there was a big freakin stone in front of me.
so, i just ran into it and fell.
now i have lots of cuts and bruises on my arms and hands and knees.
it will leave strech marks!
bengap bengap!
lucky for me, no one saw me fell!
fuish!thank god.
bad thing is, i cried in front of my parents friends.
aha.animated sungguh.


currently, listening to untouched by the veronicas